UCL IOE Press and its imprint, Trentham Books, publish a wide range of student-friendly texts that are useful for course reading lists.
We are pleased to provide inspection copies to teaching staff who are considering using the book on a course, or to recommend our texts to your institutional library on your behalf. To request this, please fill in one of the forms below.
To request an inspection copy, please find the relevant book in our catalogue and click ‘Request Inspection Copy’. This will take you to our online system where you will be able to fill in your details to make your request. Once we have approved your request, you will be able to download an electronic version of the book for inspection.
If you have already pressed that button and come back to this page, that means the book is currently not available as an electronic version. Please contact us with details of the course for which you are considering the book and we will respond to your request.
We regret that requests for hard copies of books cannot be granted where electronic versions are available. If you would like to make a request for a hard copy in exceptional circumstances, then please contact us with details of your request and we’ll get back to you.
- Inspection copies can only be provided if you are considering adopting the book for a specific course.
- We reserve the right to refuse requests for inspection copies.
- Please note that only certain titles are available for inspection. Professorial lectures are not routinely available.
- Inspection copies are limited to single copies, and we’ll supply a maximum of three titles to you in any one request.
- If an e-inspection copy is available (as a .pdf eBook), it will only be supplied in that format and not as a hard copy.
- We may be unable to deliver to certain countries owing to market restrictions.
- Inspection copies cannot be delivered to home addresses.
Recommend a book to your library
Please fill in the form below if you would like to recommend specific UCL IOE Press titles to your institutional librarian.