This page offers information on how to choose and obtain UCL IOE Press titles that are relevant for your institutional library.
Please browse this page to download our latest catalogues, flyers, and AI sheets, and to find information on our eBooks and library suppliers. To keep up-to-date with all our newest books and events, please join our mailing list.
To see our newest titles and bestsellers, download our latest catalogue.
AI sheets and flyers
- Harold Rosen: Writings on life, language and learning, 1958–2008
- Muslim Mothers and their Children’s Schooling
- Movement Environment Rating Scale (MOVERS) for 2–6-year-olds provision
- Taking Action for Looked After Children
- A Chemical Passion
- Success Stories from Secondary Foreign Languages Classrooms
- Practical Politics
- Developing Young Children’s Creativity
Library customers can purchase our eBooks directly from a range of content and library suppliers including:
eBook ISBNs for libraries differ from the print ISBN. Please download our current list of eBooks for libraries. Pricing is the same for both print and digital.
UK, Ireland and International
Blackwell Library Services
Coutts Information Services Ltd