We were pleased to see so many of our authors, colleagues and friends at this lovely event.
- Methodologies for Researching Cultural Diversity in Education by Geri Smyth and Ninetta Santoro
- Professional Life in Modern British Higher Education (ed.) by Bryan Cunningham
- Reaching in, Reaching Out by Marie Parker-Jenkins et al
- STEM Strategies by Clare Gartland
- Travellers and Home Education by Kate D’Arcy
- The Hallmark University by Paul Temple
- Who needs examinations by John White
Hugh Starkey also introduced the IOE’s flagship fully Open Access journal London Review of Education.