We’re delighted to see so many of our Trentham Books and IOE Press authors feature heavily in the Winter 2014 edition of the IOE’s ‘Alumni Life’ magazine including:
- A review of Reaching in Reaching Out by Professor Marie Parker-Jenkins, Meli Glenn and Dr Jan Germ Janmaat
- A review of Who needs examinations? by Professor John White
- A review of The Hallmark University by Dr Paul Temple
Our recent and forthcoming publications are also featured (pp.22-24):
- British-Islamic Identity by Dr Aminul Hoque
- Conflict Transformation through School by Dr Jeremy Cunningham
- Methodologies for Researching Cultural Diversity in Education ed. by Professor Geri Smyth, and Professor Ninetta Santoro
- New Directions for Education in China ed. by Dr Steven Cowan, Tinghe Jin, Lucia Johnstone Cowan and Zimeng Pan.
- Professional Life in Modern British Higher Education ed. by Dr Bryan Cunningham
Don’t forget to check out the IOE Alumni page, to find out more about Alumni events and benefits.