This page offers information on how to choose and obtain UCL IOE Press titles that are relevant for your institutional library.
Please browse this page to download our latest catalogues, flyers, and AI sheets, and to find information on our eBooks and library suppliers. To keep up-to-date with all our newest books and events, please join our mailing list.
Browse our new books and bestselling titles, download our Autumn 2018-2019 catalogue.
Browse our books and journals on literacy, download our Literacy Highlights catalogue.
AI sheets and flyers
- Knowledge in Education – IPL series
- Personalizing Education
- Homework (2nd edition)
- Examination Standards
- International Perspectives on Alternative Education Policy and Practice
- Children’s Literature in a Multiliterate World
- Machine Learning and Human Intelligence
- Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Speaking out against Racism in the University Space
- Evaluating Equity and Widening Participation in Higher Education
- Responding to children in the twenty-first century – IPL series
- Equalities and Inequalities in the English Education System
- Higher Education as self-formation – IPL series
- Enhancing Learning and Teaching with Technology
- Mandarin Chinese Teacher Education
- Black British Graduates
- The problem of education and development in sub-Saharan Africa – IPL series
- Inside the Ivory Tower
- Pathways to Adulthood
- What Should Schools Teach?
- White Working-Class Boys
- Will the Leopard Change its Spots?
- Putting the Test in its Place
- Educator Most Extraordinary
- Somali Parents and Schooling in Britain
- Young and Homeless
- Inclusive Educational Practice in Europe
- Sites of Resistance
- Children’s Literature about Refugees
- Civil Society Organizations in Turbulent Times
- Preventing Dropout
- Family Jigsaws
- Juggling Higher Education Study and Family Life
- Invisibly Blighted
- Harold Rosen
- Muslim Mothers and their Children’s Schooling
- Movement Environment Rating Scale (MOVERS) for 2–6-year-olds provision
- Taking Action for Looked After Children
- A Chemical Passion
- Success Stories from Secondary Foreign Languages Classrooms
- Practical Politics
- Developing Young Children’s Creativity
Library customers can purchase our eBooks directly from a range of content and library suppliers including:
eBook ISBNs for libraries differ from the print ISBN. Please download our current list of eBooks for libraries. Pricing is the same for both print and digital.
UK, Ireland and International
Blackwell Library Services
Coutts Information Services Ltd